Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl XLIV

Hey everyone! Things are going great. Cory, the boys, and myself were sick all last week. It was awful. We totally hunkered down and detoxed ourselves.
Today we're over at Mema's house watching the game with Ger-pa, and his daughter Erin. I'm cheering on Indianapolis and Cory's fantasy draft has him rooting for the Saints. I say 'black'. He says 'white'. I guess that's what keeps things interesting. :o)
Pam, the boys and me are going to go to NW Kids Place this coming Wednesday. I haven't told Jack about it yet because he's at the age where things, exciting or scary, get him all anxious.
We've been playing outside every chance we get and I can just see how big the boys are growing based on the changing seasons. What Jack can do that he couldn't last year, and Dallas! Dallas is getting to be such a BIG boy. He's cruising around everywhere! Chasing Jack and myself around the house. It's great. He also saying his first word several sessions a day, and with help from his big bro, it's Mama! I'm pretty excited. Jack's was Dada. Then Baba. Then Mama. I think it's because Jack says Mama about 1000 times a day that Dallas thinks it's the word to say.
We're all doing great. Everyone's growing. Everyone's healthy... this week. And we're just really excited for Spring to get here. Like everyone else I'm sure!

xoxjenxox

1 comment: