Friday, September 25, 2009

Just Getting Started!

Hi everyone! Cory and I were recently talking about how much we needed a way to keep the people in our lives updated on what was going on with us and the boys. So I've decided a blog page would probably work the best. Hopefully this will prove to be as easy as I hope and I'll update it regularly and everyone will enjoy knowing what's going on at the Geisler house.

Today we're just laying around getting the boys lots of rest. Tomorrow we're all going to the OSU vs. Arizonia game at Reeser Stadium! Jack went to 2 games last year and LOVED it. The crowd really got him going and he loves to scream TOUCHDOWN! Hopefully he will get lots of opportunities to yell it. This is Dallas's first football game. I promise to make Cory take lots of pictures! :o)

Well, I think this is pretty good for my first blog. I will be back tomorrow or Sunday to update you all on how the game went and how the boys were.

GO BEAVS!!!

xoxjennxox

No comments:

Post a Comment